I’m Emma, Mayo Clinic and Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach, mindfulness instructor, and outdoor guide. I help busy parents and parents-to-be find freedom from preventable stress.
SURPRISE 🎉 I’m not a masseuse (at least not professionally), a cleanse, diet, bubble bath, or fitness device. If these strategies are working for you, that’s great! But if they aren’t and you are ready to finally find some lasting practices that work for your unique life and circumstances, I am here to help.
You are in the right place if…
- Finding that work-life balance feels like hunting a mythical creature 🦄
- You’re exploring how ‘starting’ a family plays into your other life goals ✨
- Your family-building process isn’t going as you hoped and planned 👶🏻
- You’re returning to work after parental leave soon 😓
- You’re navigating how to take care of yourself when you have other humans relying on you for their survival 🐣
- You want to take better care of yourself and you’re sick of the shame spirals when the health-kicks don’t last 🏃🏽♀️
- The lack of motivation and confidence are your biggest barriers to change 🌥
- You keep hitting an emotional wall. You know you need help, but it’s so hard to ask for it. (I get it!)
As a parent and someone who has not had an easy time getting here (read more), I went through those same struggles.
Endless health experts, family members, friends, online influencers, and advertisements told me that I wasn’t doing enough—that I wasn’t enough. All I need was to try *their* way.
What I really needed was someone who would lead me to MY way. Someone who would get to know me for who I am and what I care about most. Someone who would explore my options with me, rather than try to fix me. Someone who would build up my motivation and self-confidence while challenging me and guiding me in becoming my best version.
And that’s just what we do. The Outside Wellness approach helps you tune into your natural strengths, values, creativity, and playfulness so you can finally find lasting health that endures all seasons.
Helping busy parents and parents-to-be find freedom from stress.
Let’s Move Mountains
Wellness Coaching for Adults
- Receive weekly or bi-monthly coaching to explore a compelling vision for the future and make lasting changes toward it (2 mo – 6 mo plans; sliding scale available)
- Develop practices of value-based habits to enhance your health and life balance.
- Discover more time in your day for yourself and the ones you love.
- Sort through the unsolicited advice and find your truth.
Group Coaching for Teens
- Group programs for pre-teens and teens ages 10+
- Learn new skills and strategies for stress management and self-care.
- Uncover your confidence, strengths, values, and vision to overcome challenges.
- Connect through intentional circles and outdoor play.
- Find your people through group programs and outdoor events.
- Discover meditation and mindfulness in workshops for caregivers and kids alike (virtual and in-person options) — in collaboration with the Montana Mindfulness Project.
- Learn new skills on guided adventures suitable for the whole family (no prior experience needed) — in collaboration with Good Trip Adventures and Montana Mountaineering Association.
All sessions are via Telehealth until further notice.